Training Day is a short film based on Paradigm Initiative’s 2019 Digital Rights in Africa report, featuring the story of a young man whose quest for work took an unexpected turn. The movie (free for download on YouTube) showcases the 2019 Africa Digital Rights report in a different way to resonate with a wider audience. To ensure that the movie is widely distributed and promoted on local and international platforms and channels (both online and offline), Paradigm Initiative is looking for a movie marketing company to plan and execute the marketing and distribution of the movie.
Paradigm Initiative is hiring the marketing and distribution company to do the following:
- Develop a 3- month comprehensive marketing plan (mid September to mid December 2020) including audience, media, channels, expectations and cost.
- Develop and share a comprehensive social media strategy for the marketing and distribution of the movie.
- Develop and share a comprehensive PR plan for the marketing and distribution of the movie.
- Ensure the movie is appropriately listed on VOD platforms and traditional media programs both in Africa and abroad.
- Ensure the movie is listed on all international movie databases, festivals and encyclopaedias.
- Advertising of spots, posters and teasers on traditional media including newspapers, radio and TV
- Write and produce quality content and reviews, taking into account conventions and limitations of social media platforms.
- Produce high-quality content for Paradigm Initiative’s social media platforms which includes Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create and edit videos that can be posted across the platforms to promote the movie and the Digital Rights in Africa report.
- Regularly share the content with the project partners (Paradigm Initiative and others) for publication on their platforms.
- Manage and respond to negative feedback in the media and social media.
INVOICING & PAYMENT
The marketing and distribution company will invoice Paradigm Initiative for work done at the end of every month. Paradigm initiative agrees to pay the amount owed within five (5) days of receiving the invoice. Payment will be made monthly at the end of the month’s deliverable.
Paradigm Initiative will reimburse the Marketing and Distribution Company’s expenses. Expenses must be pre-approved by Paradigm Initiative. The Marketing and Distribution Company will be reimbursed to reasonable, pre-approved expenses, including but not limited to, media distribution and advertising costs, communications costs, and research costs.
The work to be performed shall commence on or before 16th September 2020, and shall be substantially completed on 15th December 2020.
RFP SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Please submit proposals and portfolio information to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on September 10, 2020. Any questions regarding this RFP should be directed to the above eMail address.
For more information about PIN, visit https://wwww.paradigmhq.org.