We are looking for an Executive Assistant, on a Senior Officer grade level, to support our organization’s C-suite members on effective management requirements, including overseeing the Executive Director’s work schedule for maximum productivity, planning, attending meetings with C-suite members and the Leadership Team as required, preparing reports and managing projects.
The Executive Assistant’s other responsibilities include managing C-suite calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to follow through on tasks independently.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to C-suite members.
This role will report to the Executive Director but will require a high level of relational intelligence for interaction with other C-suite members, the Leadership Team and the rest of the team.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the C-Suite team, with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to the Executive Director’s activities.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Keep records (notes, minutes, etc) during meetings attended by C-suite members
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive Director, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Work closely and effectively with the Executive Director to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including writing projects, research activities, general communications and other tasks that facilitate the Executive Director’s ability to effectively lead the organisation
- Preparation of research-based decks for talks or presentations on digital policy and other relevant subjects
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Smartsheet knowledge
- Outstanding organizational, project management and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and productivity tools like Google suite, e-calendars and copy machines
- Knowledge and understanding of program planning, analysis, implementation and development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A University degree in any field
- A Master’s degree or added certification is a plus
- The ability to speak and write in French is strongly desirable
Application is open to candidates based in Nigeria (Lagos).
Remuneration is between N5,400,000 and N 6,500,000 total gross pay per annum (depending on the level of experience). This comprises annual gross salary and reimbursements (housing, transportation allowance, pension, meal allowance, 13th month salary, paid vacation, medical cover for self, spouse and up to 3 children, bi-annual care package, birthday allowance, utility allowance, dependant allowance, communication allowance).
Other benefits include training and development, paid sabbatical leave, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, amongst others.
How to apply
Send a one-page statement of Interest, with your recent CV attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application closes on January 25, 2022, but the position will be filled as soon as we find the right fit. If you think you are the right fit, do not delay in sending in your application.