Paradigm Initiative (PIN), a social enterprise advocating for digital rights in Africa, requires a technical proposal and cost quotation from qualified individuals or agencies to develop an interactive website for its Ayeta project. The selected individual and or agency should have a great eye for innovative design and be proficient in latest web development technologies.
Issue Date: August 24, 2020
Submit Questions by: September 4, 2020
Response Deadline: September 11, 2020
Expected Award: September 18, 2020
Expected delivery: November 13, 2020
- Proven experience in designing and developing human-centred interactive web applications
- Expertise in creating a web experience that integrates various components (in this case, downloadable materials, gaming experience, and more)
- Demonstrated focus on graphic design applied to web applications
- Demonstrated expertise and competence in user-experience design, interactive design and visual design
- Attention to details, the quality of its work and the ability to meet deadlines.
The financial proposal should cover the full contracting period and propose a standard fee (as it shall be agreed by PIN).
PIN requests interested individuals or agencies to provide the following:
- Capability Statement: Not to exceed a three-page narrative on the individual’s or agency’s capabilities to perform the scope of work indicating past experience in web design and development.
- Timeline: PIN anticipates contracting the awardee by September 18, 2020, and anticipates that the contract will last until November 13, 2020. The timeline will be finalised when the firm is selected.
- References: A minimum of three (3) client references worked with in the past two years on an activity that is similar to this Scope of Work. Include the contact information (names, company or organisation, phone number and email).
- Staffing: Where applicable Names and CVs including their experience on this type of work.
- Cost Proposal: The cost proposal will be based on the scope of work indicated above. All expenses should be aggregated into fixed price amounts.
PIN is issuing this RFP requesting that each vendor provide us with a brief proposal. PIN intends to issue one or more fixed price agreements to the vendor whose proposal contains the combination of those criteria offering the best overall value. Evaluation factors are a total of 100 points, apportioned as noted in the following:
- Technical qualifications: 50 points
- Past performance : 20 points
- Cost : 30 points
PIN will issue fixed payment(s) based on submission and PIN’s acceptance of deliverables or measurable performance milestones. Once a purchase order is issued, it will include a fixed price payment schedule with deliverables/milestones specified in the Scope of Work.
PIN may reject any or all offers, accept offers other than the lowest-price offer, and/or make multiple awards.
Terms and Conditions
Vendors are responsible for review of the terms and conditions described.
RFP Submission Procedure
Please submit proposals and portfolio information to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on September 10, 2020. Any questions regarding this RFP should be directed to the above eMail address.
For more information about PIN, visit https://wwww.paradigmhq.org.